- lvd7Asked on January 25, 2012 at 02:25 AM
I'd like to stop the paypal billing to different credit card, please help
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 03:55 AM
Since you are using Paypal, you should login to your Paypal account and change your billing details there.
Here are the steps:
1. Sign into your PayPal account. This opens a screen to your main account page.
2. Place your cursor over "profile" on the top right tool bar. This opens a list of options.
3. Scroll down and click on "add or edit credit card" from the "profile" list options. This gives you a list of your credit cards already in the PayPal system. The list is in order of use---PayPal will try to transfer money from the first card first.
4. Click "Remove" next to any card you do not want used.
5. Click the yellow "Add a card" button on the lower right to add a new card. Fill in the text boxes on the following screen, then click the yellow "Add card" button to submit the new card.
Read more: How to Change My Credit Card on PayPal | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6054230_change-credit-card-paypal.html#ixzz1kSONfj7j