- adeaAsked on November 16, 2015 at 01:18 PM
I really thought I was pretty good with setting conditions. However, I have a couple of things that aren't acting the way I want so I thought I would reach out to you. On this form - http://www.jotform.com//?formID=53155207835152 here is what I want to happen.
1. I do not want the field 'Please charge my credit card/PayPal for the first installment of' to show up UNLESS someone chooses 'I will be paying by - Credit card or PayPal'. When someone chooses 'Credit card or PayPal' I also want the field to be required, if possible.
It shows up when the page first loads and nothing is checked - Not Good. However, if a person chooses either option in the 'I will be paying by' field it operates as it should.
2. There is a field 'I plan to attend the Phase V program, January 7-10,2016..........' that should ONLY show up when the number in the 'My Total Pledge is ' field is greater than 4999.
It shows up if I choose 'I will be paying by - Credit Card or PayPal' - Not Good. If I choose 'I will be paying by - Check' it will go away - Good.Page URL:
- adeaAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 01:37 PM
Please disregard item#2. I have solved it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 04:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I'm glad to know you solved the second item, in regards to the first here is the workaround :
1. I see there are some conditions , you have to remove them :
2. Now, you have to set the field as hidden :
3. You have to add these conditions :
a) the first one is to show the field when is selected Credit Card or PayPal :
b) The second one is to set the field as required when is selcted Credit Card or Paypal :
This is the result :
Here is my sample form , you can clone it if you want :
Let us know if it works.