move older forms to a certain place

  • Profile Image
    Asked on November 17, 2015 at 10:29 AM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on November 17, 2015 at 12:39 PM

    Could you please let us know a little more about what you have in mind when asking about moving the forms?

    If you would like to move your forms from one JotForm account to a different one, members of our support team can move the forms for you. Such a request must be made from the JotForm account that owns the forms, and it should be as clear as possible - stating exactly which forms you'd like to have moved, and to which JotForm account would you like to have them moved to.

    If you are asking to still have the forms in your account, but only to not have them listed in your My Forms tab, you can move any of your desired forms to Archive. You can do that by selecting the forms, clicking on the More button at the top, and selecting Archive form.

    Forms that are archived are still in your account, but they no longer show in your main forms listing. Please refer to the image below about how to archive your forms:

    You can access your archived forms by clicking on Archive on your My Forms page.

    Please let us know if you need further assistance, or kindly tell us a little more about what you would like to achieve if the above is not what you meant, and we will be happy to help.