- CMitsupportAsked on January 25, 2012 at 01:09 PM
I have tried IE 9, Firefox 6.0.1 and chrome 17.0.963.38 and cleared cache on all, still does not work. I normally use firefox, but for some reason, its not working!
- AtacanCAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 01:54 PM
Can you please post a screenshot of the error you receive while you are trying to save your form? We'll be waiting for your response.
Thanks for you cooperation.
- CMitsupportAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 02:07 PM
sorry, dont know how to post screenshot here, but basically its just the 'saving' process image... and the 'working' in the bottom right corner doesnt pop up. in IE, it pops up, but it never goes away. and in chrome, it doesn't pop up either. it used to always work when i clear cache, but now, nothing.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 09:15 PM
This might be caused by an issue with your network connection. Have you tried using a different connection for accessing JotForm? If not, please do, then let us know if the results are the same.
We'll be waiting for your updates. Thanks!
- CMitsupportAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM
ok, figured out the issue, there must have been a new update to my firewall (watchgaurd), so i had to bypass your site that it saves to, on my firewall. works like a charm now, thanks for all your help.