- ToniAsked on January 25, 2012 at 02:47 PM
My website is http://www.exclusivedesignz.com my husband (x) created it and used jotform as a contact form. All the questions go to an email address that I dont want to use anymore, but I dont know how to change it. I can NOT sign into the account as my husband(X) is in prison, yes this is the truth. I hope you are able to help me.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 08:49 PM
If you have access to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, reset your password by following the instructions below:
1. Click the Forgot Password? button in the sign-in area of the Jotform website
2. Enter your username or email address, then click the Send Reset Instructions button
3. Follow the instructions sent to your email to change your password
After gaining access to this account, visit this page to learn how to change the email address to which the submissions are sent.