- grover08Asked on November 18, 2015 at 11:51 PM
Hello, I am designing a form and would like to add a date picker to a form where people can choose multiple dates but the only one I see is the reservation widget. The issue is that once someone chooses a date that date is no longer available to others, yet I need multiple people to be able to choose the same dates. Is that possible as far as you know? I've looked in the options for that widget but don't see where I can make that adjustment.
Thanks for you help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 02:45 AM
The Reservation widget can't be adjusted so multiple people can reserve the same date. You can use the multiple Date Picker widget. You can find it here: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/date_picker.
You can try also the Configurable List widget with Date Time field. You can check the widget here: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/configurable_list. You can check this sample form that I have created - www.jotform.com/form/51819345561964.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- LauraAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 10:59 AM
Thank you! Just to be clear, the example you made is with the configurable list, correct?
- grover08Answered on November 19, 2015 at 11:04 AM
I just looked at the configurable and am not sure how to configure it for a date? Thanks for your help.
- LauraAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 11:30 AM
Never-mind, I got it. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 12:28 PM
That's great to know.
Please contact us again if we can help in any way.
- grover08Answered on November 19, 2015 at 06:30 PM
Thank you. Reading the instructions helped a lot :-).