- mtubayAsked on November 19, 2015 at 11:50 AM
The upload file button is NOT WORKING. I am wasting an ridiculous amount of time going through your FAQ's to figure this out. Can somebody please contact me ASAP?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 01:05 PM
Our apologies. Let me do my best to answer your problem here although you have posted a previous thread regarding this matter and my colleagues have already provided you a solution.
If you want to link/hyperlink/anchor a PDF in a text, you will have to upload the PDF first to your server or to PDF hosting websites. So, the overall steps would be:
1. Upload your PDF file to your server or PDF hosting websites
2. Get the link to the PDF
3. Edit your form
4. Edit the Text block in your form
5. Highlight the text
6. While the text is highlighted, click the "Insert/edit link" button:
7. Insert the link or URL of the PDF file in the "URL" box. Set the target to "Open to new tab/New window":
8. Click the "Ok" button and click "Complete" button in the text block:
9. Save your form and that's it.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.