- TravisAsked on November 20, 2015 at 09:53 PM
For some reason I can't find the option to add 3 separate text boxes for the same row. I've attached a screenshot of what I'm talking about.
Please advise, thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 02:32 AM
- KenAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 06:13 AM@Yan, maybe you could provide @Travis a working example that looks similar to the image he provided? I tried your suggestion and I couldn't achieve the same look and feel. Also, if there will be 3 textboxes shrunk and merged in one line, and all of them will be required *, it will not look great on the form (with or without an error).
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 08:41 AM
@Travis and @Ken
Sorry for the confusion. Please check this demo form. I used the Shrink method and then I resized the textbox so they will fit in 1 row. Here's how I did it:
1. I created a text element and 3 text boxes. After that, I shrinked all of them.
2. I aligned the label on top of the text boxes.
3. I resized the text boxes to "5".
4. You can reduce the space padding between text boxes using this custom CSS code.
padding-left: 5px !important;
padding-right: 5px !important;
Also, you can use the Matrix tool under Survey tools to create multiple columns.
If you need any help in your forms, please open a new thread so that we can assist you properly.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- TravisAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Perfect, thank you!