- VoIPRouteAsked on November 21, 2015 at 03:10 PM
First I am AMAZED at how awesome this tool is especially since I am trying the free service now. THANKS!!!
I am using the electronic signature feature and all works great but I thought it would capture the IP of the person signing... is that possible? I did add the geolocation widget but that is not really the same thing.
- VoIPRouteAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 04:32 PM
Just tried another widget, "Get Visitor Location" but can't seem to get it to show anything or work at all.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 05:03 AM
The form actually captures the IP of users submitting your form and there is an option to show them in the submission page of your form.
1. Login to you JotForm account.
2. Access the submissions page of your form.
3. Click the gear icon at the top right.
4. Check IP.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.