- taylorsremovalsAsked on November 23, 2015 at 04:37 AM
My browser (either Firefox or Chrome) keeps on crashing when I tried to preview my form and input a data on the field for which I assigned conditional logics. Could you please fix this issue, or provide any suggestions in able to load the form on a lighter version. Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 06:09 AM
If you're seeing this error message it could be for a number of reasons.
1. You're internet connection is slow
2. The server is having an issue
3. It could be malware
4. It could be your extensions try disabling them.
Please, check also the following information below:
I hope, it works.
If this does not resolve the issue, please let us know and we will be glad to take another look.
- taylorsremovalsAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 06:38 PM
I've tried your suggestion but it doesn't resolve the issue.
The browsers lagged when the users fill out the following tables:
Bedroom, Study, Living Room
I hope you can fix this as soon as possible, thanks.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 10:11 PM
I was able to replicate your isse and I will report it to our developer, they will take a look into this, we will let you know when it's solved.
Thank you for your understanding.