- LearningDevRRHSAsked on November 23, 2015 at 01:27 PM
I am trying to "Add Text" to a custom PDF that i am designing. A couple months ago I was able to change the font of said additional text, but it looks like when I add additional text to the pdf now, its some generic font. How can I change this?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 03:02 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
This is possible to change the font family via Settings. Note, that this will affect the whole report.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- LearningDevRRHSAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 03:08 PM
Hi Mike, thanks for the response.
Unfortunately, I tried to change the font using the method you described above, but it did not work, and did not change the font for the text I added. It only changed the font of the pre-defined segments.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 05:27 PM
I see what you mean. When using the "Add Text" feature in the PDF designer, it is not currently possible to change the font style. The Font style changes are applied to submission data and field names, but not to additional text added through the designer.
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will update you here as soon as we have any further information.
- alp_denizAnswered on November 28, 2015 at 11:08 PM
The issue is now fixed. Thank you very much for reporting it.