- stuballAsked on January 26, 2012 at 05:20 PM
My form, adopt a pet http://www.jotform.com/form/20252236909
Since after submitting the form, the form "goes away" how can I move the PRINT button to appear first, before the SUBMIT button?
- onepointAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 05:48 PM
try swapping the order of the two of the buttons in your html
<button id="input_print_50" style="margin-left:25px;" class="form-submit-print" type="button"> <img src="http://www.jotform.com/images/printer.png" align="absmiddle" /> Print Form </button>
<button id="input_50" type="submit" class="form-submit-button"> I want to adopt a pet </button>
- stuballAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 05:56 PM
I can't get to the HTML for the buttons. My only options on the button creation setup is move, properties, etc. not HTML.
- stuballAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 06:01 PM
Never mind, I took your html and inserted it into the text above the submit buttons and that worked.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 06:18 PM
Glad to hear that you've manage to solve it, Stu. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!