- alison08Asked on November 23, 2015 at 11:18 PM
I am having some difficulties trying to set conditions for one of my forms so that certain pages are viewed/skipped.
The URL is https://form.jotform.co/53086938956877
I am trying to get once someone selects the 'Course Type' radio button that they are directed to the respective page eg. 'Beginner Courses' and then to the 'Purchase Order' page. At the moment once i click next i am still directed through other pages that may be blank or visible.
If you could please help it would be much appreciated as i have to apply the same settings to other forms.
- CharlieAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 03:15 AM
Upon checking your form, I see that you do not have any conditions that uses the skip function.
To learn more about the conditional logic, please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic.
I cloned your form and tried setting up the skip rules based from how I understand it. Here's my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/53271686684972?. See if that works as you expected. You can clone it to inspect how my conditions are setup, here's how you can clone my form: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
Here's how I setup mine:
1. Create a new condition and select "SKIP TO A PAGE".
2. Here, I want the user to jump on a specific page based on the "Course Type" selected. In your case, the name of the radio button is "Please select".
In this example, I will automatically jump the user to page 4 when the selected course type is "Beginner".
Now repeat the same setup for each of the course type, in this one, it's the intermediate course
3. Now, how do we jump the user to page 9, which is the "Purchase Order" section after they selected a date on the specific course? We will setup another skip page rule to where when ANY of the widgets named "Please Select Date" in pages 4-8 IS FILLED, then jump the user to page 9.
Here's a quick view on it when it's finished:
I hope that helps.
- alison08Answered on November 24, 2015 at 05:21 AM
Champion, thank you.