- jlbaluarteAsked on November 25, 2015 at 02:02 PM
Queria saber se o sistema permite que eu crie um menu CARDÁPIO = pizzas salgadas - doces - porções - bebidas e o cliente possa fazer o pedido em um cardápio, pulando para o outro, até que, depois de comprar uma pizza, um refrigerante e uma porção ai sim enviar o pedido.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 05:32 PM
You can use the Payment tool like Purchase Order to create Sub-Products with special pricing to create your Product Order Menu Form.
user guide: -Create-Sub-Products-Based-on-a-Product-Option
Example form: https://form.jotform.com/53286246358968?
Is this what you wanted to have? If not , please describe more on you requirement and we will look for other solution.
- jlbaluarteAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 05:46 AMThe idea is good , but when you close the tab up the product the price of the previous product is removed from the total, if the client does not understand , do not see , follows a wrong order. It has a more functional way ?
- CarinaAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 07:12 AM
Pode testar e copiar o formulário de teste:
Neste caso adicionei campos dropdown e adicionei valores de cálculo a cada uma das opções:
Por fim adicionei um campo form calculation para calcular o total:
Caso pretenda aceitar pagamentos, poderá selecionar a opção collect donations > get amount from "campo form calculation":
Caso precise de apoio adicional por favor entre em contato.
- jlbaluarteAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 10:45 AMI need a form that works like this: the customer enters the menu PIZZA TWO FLAVORS . Then he asks the first half taste worth 20.00 and half worth 38.00. The system then holds information of each flavor to mount the pizza but it cancels the lowest value , the total of twenty- 38.00 . Keeping this request and value in the cart he jumps to the refrigerant menu and order 1 and jumps back to the beer and order 10 cans of beer. In the end, when it is paid , appear to shipping option with a form where the customer can enter your zip code and the system automatically makes the calculation the neighborhood. He clicks , enter the amount and send. Has as?
- jlbaluarteAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 10:45 AMI need the result of 28.00 and continue to move to another form, or has down a borderless option with cream cheese or cheddar edge and then also have the option CONTINUE SHOPPING . Has as?
- CharlieAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 12:57 PM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to have an ADD TO CART functionality, is that correct? Unfortunately, we do not have that one. But if you an online store with an add cart functionality, then it might be possible. Here's an example where you can integrate JotForm to Shopify via Zapier for the add cart functionality: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/shopify/22176/jotform-new-submission-to-shopify-create-product/
If you would just like a straight forward and one time step by step ordering system. Then making the form multiple pages then setting up each page as different menu could work. Here's an example form: https://form.jotform.com/53354819885975?.
Now in the "Zip Code" page, I used conditional logic to update a value on my calculation, so let's say IF "Zip Code" field IS EQUAL TO "1111" then "Fee based on Zip Code" will be "5".
You can follow the steps mentioned by my colleague, Carina, to make advance calculations and pass it on your payment integration.
I hope that helps.