- Ruston LongAsked on November 25, 2015 at 11:06 PM
We are working on a process that will require our database to convert the application form we have created in Jotform from CSV file format. Is this the standard format? If not what what must we do to achieve what we need?
Please advise. Thanks & regards, Ruston
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 02:36 AM
If you want to download your form's submission data in CSV format then it is possible. To download your submission data to CSV, just follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the Form's Submission Page.
2. Click CSV icon on the Download as menu to download CSV file of the submissions.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- KingswayChristianAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 03:46 AM[cid:email@example.com]
Christ-Centred Education Since 1984
Thank you for your help and swift response.
Marketing & Enrolments Manager
T: (08) 9302 8777 F: (08) 9409 3643
Please Note: The material contained in this email is intended only for the above named addressee(s). It may also be legally privileged and confidential, whether stated or not. Any unauthorised use, distribution, transmission or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may result in liability under law. If you accidentally received this email, please immediately notify the sender so that arrangements may be made to return it to Kingsway Christian College .
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 05:29 AM
You are welcome. If you have any other question or concern, please feel free to contact us again. Regards.