- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 02:57 AM
I checked your form and I was able to see the issue you are reporting. It seems that there is an error on the widget.
I cloned your form but I was not able to replicate the issue on my cloned form. Here is my cloned form - https://form.jotformpro.com/53301290426951. Can you try to clone your form or re-add (delete and add again) your Appointment Slot widget and see if it will work now?
Do let us know if the issue still persists.
- eatsopsAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 02:59 AM
Chriistian -- are you able to help make these changes directly to the existing form? Not sure I know how to delete and re-add
I have to use the existing form because this link has already been sent out to participants
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 03:15 AM
Yes, I can help you out on editing your existing form. Please allow me some time to edit it. I will get back to you once I finish editing your form. Regards.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 03:24 AM
As per further checking, it seems that when we delete the existing Appointment Widget and replace it with a new one the existing submission data for the field will also be deleted. I will just escalate this issue to our development team so we can also preserve the data of the existing Appointment Widget. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- eatsopsAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 03:33 AM
Thank you -- please do let us know when a fix is in place!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 03:41 AM
Yes, will do. We will inform you on this thread any updates on this issue. Regards.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 09:05 AM
This has been fixed - The appointment slots listing will load normally and as expected.
We're so sorry for the downtime.