- NMM9Asked on November 27, 2015 at 02:43 PM
I want to manage all the information in the form that i made (just trying it) in an excel sheet, or in an acces document, is there anyway that i can do that?
- BenAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 02:47 PM
Yes you can and in several different ways:
- Shows how to download all of the submissions in a form within an Excel file
- Reports allow you to export only the data (columns) that you really need, not all of them
- While this is the same way as the first one, it actually shows you how to only export the data from specific timeframe into the Excel file.
All 3 are good guides, so I would recommend checking them all, so that you see which one will suite you best.
Do of course let us know if you have any questions and we would be happy to assist with the same. :)