- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on January 27, 2012 at 07:41 PM
i created a form and placed the "dreamweaver" code in a joomla article. (your joomla method doesnt work for me, i think its for 1.5 and im on 1.7 not sure)
so i dont add a captcha to my form, but when i click submit it takes me to a captcha screen on http://submit.jotform.com/submit.php
how can i bypass this? or make an easier captcha? i know its for security but i can not use it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 09:35 PM
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- email@example.comAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM
its on the iphones safari browser, it's not a java thing their is it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1.) Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button or by unlocking your phone.
2.) Press the settings button.
3.) Select Safari from the Settings menu.
5.) Press the Home button to return the the iPhone home screen.
6.) Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM
i just tried that and it was on already. and i still get the captcha
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I will forward this issue to the development team and let them handle this.
Thank you for your patience.
- serkanAnswered on January 28, 2012 at 07:05 AM
Problem could be on your form. if you have removed the SPC field in the form source this can happen.
SPC is needed to prevent simple spam bots to submitting your form, jotform will autoamtically prompt a capcha page if the submission cannot pass the SPC validation.
Can we see your form? This might be the problem.
- email@example.comAnswered on January 28, 2012 at 08:00 AM
i don't think i removed that field but how knows. not sure how u want to see it so here is the dreamweaver code and link
let me mention (i started another ticket on this) i now put page breaks and i cant get through the first one on iphone.
Bistro 888 Fine Dining
Cheesy Pinwheels with Italian Dip
Extra cheese #2.00
Extra Pinwheel $3.00
Modify the order (min text):
Tiramisu Cheesecake w/ Strawberries
Extra Srawberries $4.00
No Whip Cream
Extra Whip Cream $1.00
Time of order Automatic
Minutes AM PM
Should be Empty:
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 28, 2012 at 10:26 AM
somewhere in the process of various different issues it now doesnt show up on the iphone. not sure what happened but i didn't do anything to the form so it muct be in joomla. i think it might be the editor JCE or tiny that is doing something i cant figure out.
- allanftdAnswered on January 29, 2012 at 01:38 AM
We're glad to hear that it is not showing up now, Peter. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks for choosing JotForm!