- joeballAsked on November 29, 2015 at 01:48 PM
Received an email to upgrade or have forms disabled as I reached my submission limit. I upgraded to Bronze and just received an email stating that my forms were disabled. Please reactivate them immediately.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 02:19 PM
Please disregard that email, I just checked your account and it's on Bronze status (Subscription Number: S-4JG48235PV503062E).
If you need anything else please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- joeballAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 02:29 PM
- joeballAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 02:30 PM
When can I expect to have them reactivated?
- joeballAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 02:40 PM
Forms in my "shared with you" folder are still diaabled
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 02:52 PM
Yes, I can see the forms shared to you are not available, because the account that owns them is a free account: Gunteachers
So, that account would also need to be upgraded in order to expand the its limits, as yo have done with your account joeball.
Please note the following:
By adding a sub-user it does not mean inheriting or sharing same account benefits, each account remains independent, adding as sub-user means "sharing forms", that's why in your account joeball, there is a folder labeled "Shared with you".
So, if you want those forms to be available, you could upgrade the account that owns them or you can transfer them to your account joeball, but the thread request needs to come from the account that owns the forms, which in this case is: Gunteachers