- NovuEducationAsked on November 29, 2015 at 09:00 PM
My form (https://form.jotform.co/52668598138876; https://form.jotform.co/52996487518879) stopped counting conversions 23 Oct. I can still see the number of views but not the responses although we did get the form filled. Could someone help me on this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 05:56 AM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
I have logged in to your account and and I was able to replicate mentioned issue when I checked Form Analytics of the forms you provided. There is no data for Responses, Conversion Rate and Average Time.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- NovuEducationAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 10:41 PM
Has the developer had a look into the issue? I still can't see the conversion data.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 02:47 AM
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved.
One of our developers is assigned to this thread and this issue is marked as urgent.
We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 04:30 AM
Sorry for the late response. We found a glitch while processing stats data and fixed, your form stats look fine now. Thanks for your patience and collaboration.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 01:33 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form's analytics report and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. It seems the "Responses, Conversion rate & Avg. Time" are not being displayed. It is only not displaying data of "This Week" filter. Rest of the filters "This Month, All-time & Custom" seems to work as expected. Please check the screenshot below:
Let me report this to the assigned developer. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from him.
- NovuEducationAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 05:35 PM
Thank you for the respond. However, I can't see any of those data after 31 Dec from all the filters. It is the same for both of my forms.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 10:46 PM
I have already reported this issue to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from the assigned developer.
- NovuEducationAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 05:58 PM
Thanks for all your good support. It was working for a while after your last post but seems now stopped working again. We have views and submissions on 19 and 20th Jan but not showing.
The form is /52668598138876
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 07:37 PM
We had to do an emergency data center switch. That's probably what caused this. I assigned the problem to one of our devops. They will look into it.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:07 AM
Apologize for the inconvenience. We have made some fixes, it should be working ok now. Actually i looked at on your forms stats and data from 15 minutes show up on both responses and views. Please let me know if you face an issue.
- NovuEducationAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 08:09 PM
Thanks! I can see the data on the graph now but not the details in the traffic tag:
Any idea? Thanks!!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 03:38 AM
I have checked Form Analytics of your form https://form.jotform.co/52668598138876 and data in Traffic tag are shown.
Are you still unable to see data inside of Traffic tag? Please try with different browser. I have checked in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Please check again and let us know if you are still unable to view data inside of Traffic tag.
- NovuEducationAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 04:51 PM
Great. I can see it now. Thanks!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 11:07 PM
Thank you for confirming it is working now.
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome as well.
Feel free to contact us anytime should you need assistance again.
- NovuEducationAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 06:21 PM
Seems down again after 21 Jan :(
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 07:30 PM
I've alerted our devs about this, you should get a notice here when the problem gets fixed.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 03:25 AM
We have recovered missing data and looks much better now. Just note that today's data is still on the line. Thanks for your patience.