JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I Get a Form Forwarded to be Completed?Asked by Craig on November 30, 2015 at 07:30 AM
I want to send a form to one person and then once they have completed their part to send it to another person to complete it and then submit back to me
Is this possible?
Yes, you can make this actions real with JotForm. After your user has completed the form, you can access all of the submissions on "Submissions". On that page, you can edit your submissions, then you can send it to another user one by one or you can download all of the submissions.
To access "Submissions", you need to select related form and click to "Submissions".
To edit your submissions approved or not, you need to add additional hidden field to your form. With that way, your employees can't see this, but you can while you are editing their submissions.
1) Create a hidden field.
2) In "Submissions", you edit this field as "Approved" or "Not Approved". First, click to edit, choose the approved status, then click to submit.
After you can see that there is new value called "APPROVED STATUS" in your submission.
3) Now you send it via email. Select "Forward" and it will open a pop up window. On that window, enter the email address then "Forward Submission".
You can download them after editing Approved Status.
If anything stays blurry, feel free to contact us.
Also, you can add a "Edit Later" option to your email submissions.
In addition, if you set your "Reply-to Email" setting as a email field's name which is in your form, Upcoming email submissions come with the users' email. So, you can reply those emails directly in your inbox.
To do that,
1) Open the current "Notification".
2) On the appeared window, click to "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
3) On that screen, change the "Reply-to Email" as a email field's name which is in your form
You can combine all of these features with respect to your scenario. If you need extra information, please let us know.
Have a nice day.