- moberemptAsked on November 30, 2015 at 04:45 PMIn addition, I have a report that is viewed after a person clicks Submit - the report can also be viewed by a link I added at the top of the Form (click on the basketball). The report also doesn't display properly in Internet Explorer. The grid portion on the bottom shows up, but the bar graph on the top does not. However the report also works properly in Chrome. Both the form and the report were also tested in Safari, and worked properly.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 05:46 PM
I was able to replicate your issue, now I will escalate it to our L2, our developers will take a look into this and will solve it.
We will let you know any news via this thread.
- moberemptAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 10:06 PM
It has been several days since this issue was escalated. How can I find out what the status is?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 04:34 AM
I have checked status of this thread and it is still opened. One of our developers is assigned to this thread and priority of this ticket is marked as important.
Once this issue is resolved our developer will inform you via this thread.
- moberemptAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Hi - just want to check on the status of this issue again, as i has been almost one month without any fix/update?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 06:54 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received an update from our second level, I will ask for an update and we will let you know as soon as we get it.
Thank you for your understanding.