- owurakuAsked on December 01, 2015 at 03:10 AM
On the form the image shows, but on the preview it is absent. Please help.
- SammyAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 06:03 AM
I have tested you form on my end and I'm able to view the image on both HTTP and HTTPS sites.
On what browser are you facing this issue? (I did my test on Firefox and Chrome for windows)
Kindly ensure that you image links starts with https:// the try previewing your form again. I would advise previewing it on a new tab.
- owurakuAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 02:59 PM
its still not working for me sadly. I use Firefox ....and i have the form on facebook, the logo still doesnt appear. I am confused.
- owurakuAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 03:11 PM
thanks for your help, but i had to use an image hosting website before getting the image to show.
- victorAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 05:59 PM
Thank you for your update. I am assuming by your comment that you are now able to view the image properly.
If you are still having this issue, please share the URL your facebook where this form is located. This will help us verify what the issue is.