- hampton15Asked on December 01, 2015 at 01:48 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 03:56 PM
If I understand you correctly, upon submission of your JotForm you want the thank you page you created for that form to automatically re-direct the user to another page. If this is the case (and if it's the form to which I believe you're referring) just apply the solution explained here to your thank you page.
If you need further help with this or anything else, please inform us.
- hampton15Answered on December 01, 2015 at 04:34 PM
I need further assistance as this doesn't help. I am putting the form in Wordpress.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 11:16 PM
There is no need to follow the external link
Hhere is a guide to understand how to redirect a user to a different page after the submission.
You can even redirect to a different URL'S when a condition is met. Here is a good guide.
- hampton15Answered on December 02, 2015 at 09:02 AM
i need users to see a thank you page and then after 3 seconds be redirected! Please advise.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 11:02 AM
You have mentioned that you are putting the form in your Wordpress site, in case you have created the Thank You page in Wordpress, you can check this wordpress forum to know how to Redirect to another page after a short delay.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.