- WestoneAsked on December 01, 2015 at 07:07 PM
Theme and design program seem to not be working! A FIXED uploaded image is repeating when marked to be FIXED. And I can't undo a theme. Trying to delete to start over. Where?
- CharlieAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 02:32 AM
I'm checking your forms and it seems like you have already fixed your background image? I see it here: http://www.jotform.us/form/53347110500137.
Perhaps you can share us the background image that you want to add on it?
Here's my test form using the Form Designer Tool: https://form.jotform.com/53351010771949?
Here I selected "Fixed" in the option.
The "Fixed" option works in my end, although it would still depend on the dimension of your background image. If you are using a theme, then the designer might have set a fixed styling on the background image depending on the image that he/she has.
If you are familiar with CSS, then you can check this link about background-image property on how to change background and have it fixed in the preview. You can check the custom CSS code we have here.
I hope that helps.
- CharlieAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 02:36 AM
It seems like my second screenshot did not went though. I updated my post. Please visit this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/715521 directly to see the edits I made.
- WestoneAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 02:45 PMI had the imaged unchecked for repeat and it was stuck. Something was hung up, maybe through my end with computer or connection. After rebooting, it worked again. Then decided to use your theme image.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 03:54 PM
We are glad to hear that you issue is resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- WestoneAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 06:45 PMI once did a signature tool where the user can sign in a box with their mouse or touch pad. Now I can’t find how I did it.
- WestoneAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 06:45 PMThanks anyway.
I found the widget for signatures.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 09:50 PM
Thank you for updating us on the status Linda.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you require assistance.