- BlaickAsked on December 01, 2015 at 10:19 PM
I need to change the thank you message according to the different languages of my form. I already read this guide : http://www.jotform.com/help/333-How-to-change-thank-you-message-depending-on-the-language-used. But I cannot seem to find a "language" field" in the new version of your conditions wizard.
Did I miss something?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 04:11 AM
Yes, you are right. In the new "Conditions" wizard, it doesn't detect the "Language" when you select the "Change "Thank You" Message" condition.
Now, I'm going to report this issue and it will fixed as soon as possible; but while this process is continuing on the background, you can finish your job by using the old "Conditions" wizard. Please, use the following URL to access JotForm. With this one, you can able to open old one.
I hope this one will work for you. For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- BlaickAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 01:31 AM
Perfect, thanks a lot!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 03:42 AM
You are most welcome. When there is an update about this issue, you will be informed on this thread.
- JotForm SupportekremAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 10:14 AM
It is fixed.
- BlaickAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 04:56 PM
Thank you for your work.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 08:07 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome. If you have any other question or concern, please feel free to contact us again. Regards.