- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 05:29 AM
I cloned your form and I noticed that Image checkbox widget does not display the image on notification email and only displays the text of the selected image.
I also noticed that you have used the Image Radio buttons in your other CEU field. Please also try to use the Image Radio button for the other field instead of using the Image checkbox,
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- sunithaarniAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 03:07 PM
Any update on image checkbox? Do you have any alternative to that widget? I am looking for my users to check and uncheck images if they want to.
This is not an option in image radio button widget.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 04:22 PM
I have checked the form and I can see the widget is still working in the same way, but a workaround could be use the current checkbox field and add the images with HTML.
To do it just follow these steps.
1. Add the checkbox field to your form :
2. Add the images as options, you can also add text on it, the text should be like this, replacing the URL in my sample with the URL to your image.
<img src="//goo.gl/Qa5Afb" width="50">
The text on green is where you have to replace the URL and the text on orange is where you can change the size, as the image will be displayed in the form.
This is my result :
Hope this helps.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.
- sunithaarniAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 06:41 PM
Thank you so very much. Appreciate your help. It works great. It shows in my submission email too!!
Will ping you guys back if I need some more help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 09:12 PM
On behalf of my colleague, Kevin, you are welcome. Glad to hear the workaround suggested works for you.
Do let us know if you have any other question or concern.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 23, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Your question has been answered on the next thread: