- hayflickAsked on January 29, 2012 at 08:35 PM
How do I set up regular emailing of my reports?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create an Excel Report
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 05:06 AM
Sorry to say but there is no daily, weekly, or monthly autosend of reports at the moment. However, we do have this on our feature request list already. We are working on a long line of new features everyday and hopefully we will be able to roll them out as soon as they are ready. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
For now, manual downloading and sending of reports is the only best way. Thank you for your understanding, have a blessed day!
- romain06Answered on November 30, 2012 at 07:19 AM
Now is it possible ?
- fxrAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 07:57 AM
No, unfortunately not as yet. Its a feature that has not been commonly asked for so has been a little down the priortization list.
You should be able to configure an email client to automatically send out a link if you have created an Excel Report for your forms submissions.
- consumersAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
I would like this feature also, only having the new form submissions from the previous day would be very helpful.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 01:39 PM
Your vote for this feature request has been added. We'll inform you here once we have something to report about this.
- guest_23653644887063Answered on December 31, 2012 at 09:32 AM
I want this feature too! Very useful...
- jointjuicesurveyAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 05:32 PM
- vacfssAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 01:40 PM
Still waiting for this feature???? Would like an option to have a regular schedule of either daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports that are emailed automatically to a team.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Good day! We don't have updates yet about this request. We would also appreciate if you will create a separate post about this specific feature so we can forward that to our developers.
You can start a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?.
- OSTA2015Answered on October 08, 2015 at 09:59 AM
Has this feature been added yet ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 12:15 PM
I'm sorry, but no. This feature is not yet implemented. This was assigned with low priority, but if there are updates, you should be notified via this thread.
- ckemmannAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Hey this looks like its been quiet for quite a while. Are there any updates on automatic excel reports for new submissions to forms? From the sound of it that had low priority, but this was over two years ago.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 04:05 PM
Still no update to this request, however, if you need an automatically updated spreadsheet of your submissions, I would recommend using a Google spreadsheet and our Google docs integration:
- ckemmannAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 06:35 AM
For those looking for a way to automatically get form submissions from JotForm in Excel, who aren't scared of a 'small' workaround, see this post.
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 09:32 AM
Now can we do that?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Unfortunately, the feature is not available and the feature request was canceled. However, you may consider sending the excel report of your JotForm to Dropbox automatically by using the app Reports to cloud.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.