- lynn25medAsked on December 03, 2015 at 02:38 PM
Is there a way to change the color of the animated header?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add a Widget to Your Form
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 03:43 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If I understood you correctly you want to change color of text inside of Animated Heading widget.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- lynn25medAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 06:04 PM
Thanks - I think this would be a great addition!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 04:01 AM
You're welcome. Our developers should let you know here once the option is implemented.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 06:01 AM
My colleagues EltonCris mentioned that this issue is related to our new widget wizard. It seems that it is still possible to change color of the Animated Heading inside of old widget wizard.
with this link http://www.jotform.com/?old, you can access old widget wizard.
Then open Animated Heading widget, select Custom CSS tab and add this code to change color of text to white:
I have cloned your form and changed color of Animated Heading widget to white.
Here is my form: https://form.jotform.com/53392138514960?
Feel free to clone it.
We will also inform you via this thread once this issue is fixed in our new widget wizard.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 12:09 AM
The new Widget wizard has been fixed for Custom CSS.
Kindly add the suggested CSS on your form - and the layout will be modified as expected.
If you have any concerns, please let us know - Thanks!