- Robin GreenAsked on January 30, 2012 at 06:45 AM
I am using your free service for Jotform notifications.
On your pricing page it offer up to 100 monthly submissions, however I have received an e-mail from you stating I have used my monthly allowance of 20 submissions.
Which is correct please as I cannot afford to loose this faciltiy.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Robin GreenPage URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 08:06 AM
You created your forms under a guest account and guest accounts are limited to receive 20 regular submissions per month. You just need to register for a free account using the same email address you entered for your guest account.So your forms will be transferred automatically.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- arjayAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM
I've just registered as you've said but the form I made isn't in my account. also, what happens to any messages I get sent before my account is opened.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM
What is the URL of the forms you were using before you registered an account? This is so we can track them down and move them to your account.
- arjayAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Do you want just the web sites of the exact page of the site.?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I need the URL of the exact page where the forms are embedded.
- RobinAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 01:06 PM
I've used the form in all the following sites.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 01:09 PM
The form is already in your account arjay. Do you still have any problems with it?
- arjayAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 01:13 PM
I'll check it out. So I've now got an account open with you for the basic package. As you can see from the sites I'm sure we'll need a bigger package soon.