- Hershel WolfAsked on October 06, 2010 at 01:59 PM
1. Can I filter which submitted data is downloaded in excel - for example: can I download only data submitted since a particular date or between two dates?
2. Once I download submitted data, I want to delete it and not worry about downloading it again. Right now the only way to do this is to individually delete each submission. This is cumbersome when I have data submitted by several hundred users. Can I delete submitted data automatically when I download it ?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 03:49 PM
1. On Submissions page, click on the Settings icon on the right side and then select "Time Frame" option. Then when you select the time frame you would like, scroll and click on Excel icon on the left side.
2. It is currently not possible to delete many entries at once but it is not very difficult to delete submissions using the delete icon on grid on the Submissions page. It is a simple click so you can easily delete many entries quickly.