- jgenningsAsked on January 30, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Trying to see how many requests I get a month. But after completing a request I delete them as I work through.
I just cannot see how many I am receiving a month.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 01:51 PM
You cannot create such a report but you can just log in to your account and check your account status:
Since you only have one form, it is logical to think that you have received 51 submissions for this month, so far. Take note, however, that this counter will reset every month and there is currently no way to track your previous monthly usage.
Another option is to NOT delete your form submissions, and just use the timeframe filter so you will only see the submissions for the current month. You can also just insert a hidden box on your form and tag a completed request accordingly.
This way, you will have records of past form submissions and you'll be able to track how many submissions you get for each month.
- jgenningsAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 09:32 AMCould you explain how to insert a hidden box and tag a completed request?
- fxrAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Please open a new thread for the new issue/support request.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 01:07 AM
Apologies for not providing the specifics to one of solutions I suggested. Please click here to view the answer to your most recent question.