- robbertlAsked on October 06, 2010 at 02:12 PM
I will ask users to supply two e-mail addresses on the form.
1 - for the person to recieve the product
2- for the person buying the product as a gift for the first person
I want to be able to send two different e-mails:
to the 1st person - hello... your friend has bought you a gift from...
to the 2nd person - thank you for your purchase, etc.
Is this possible?
If not, my other question is this - If I have two e-mail address boxes on the form how do I tell the form which of the two should recieve the confirmation e-mail?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 03:52 PM
Yes, you can do this. You should simply create two auto-responders. To add auto-responders:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Add New Email" button and then select "Auto-responder" option
You should have two email questions on the form. Each auto-responder should be set to be sent to one of those fields. You will be able to select that on the second page of the wizard.