- rolfesAsked on December 05, 2015 at 02:24 PM
I've used one of the free themes for my form, but when I preview it or view it in another tab, the theme isn't showing - just a grey background with basic text.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 03:49 PM
Where you referring to the Brick Wall theme on your jotform http://www.jotformeu.com/form/53384747114357 ?
Try to reset first the Theme using the Themes selector in your Form Builder.
Let us know if issue persist.
- rolfesAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 05:06 PM
It seems to have corrected itself now. Thanks for the reply.
- victorAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 06:20 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to help.
- victorAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 02:50 PM
This is a old thread. To assist you better could you please create a new thread explaining exactly what your issue is with themes.
We will be glad to assist.