- AnnepriscoAsked on December 06, 2015 at 07:49 AM
I started my questionnaire and when I was finished, I tried to do a "preview" and realized that the preview shows only the first part of my questionnaire. Why ? is there a limitation ?
Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 09:17 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I cloned your form and I was not able to replicate your issue, I can see all the form while on the preview, in my case I see the next button, since you are using the page break feature :
However, in your form I see is not being displayed completely and there are missing questions as well :
I will escalate it to our developer, one of them will take a look here, we will let you know any news via this thread.
- AnnepriscoAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 09:25 AM
Hello thanks for your help. I realize that as soon as the AutoSave occurs, then I don't see what I have done afterwards on the preview mode. I tried to recreate the form several times and the same happens event with a form containing 3-4 questions only.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 09:34 AM
Yes, while I was taking a look into your form, I was able to see what you are saying, I see only the first questions are being displayed, and the next button, from the page break, it's not there, but I already sent the ticket to our second level, you will receive news as soon as the issue is solved.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 09:36 AM
Just a quick question, have you tried removing the page break buttons ? could you try doing it ?
Let us know if removing the page break buttons you are able to see the complete form.
- AnnepriscoAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 09:52 AM
I tried but it doesn't solve the issue. I discovered your website and I am very excited to use your very powerfull forms for the events I am organizing. I hope to be able to use them..... Thanks for your help.
- AnnepriscoAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 09:54 AM
When looking at the forum I see that some other users have the same issue.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 09:55 AM
Thank you for doing the test and for provide us the additional info, I will add it to the ticket I have escalated and it will help to our developers to find and solve the issue.
Please, accept our apologizes and you will receive news about it soon.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 11:14 AM
The issue has been solved by our developers and everything should be working now.
Please, could you try again and let us know if it works.
- AnnepriscoAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Thanks so much - it worked and I finalized my form
- SammyAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 12:05 PM
Happy to hear you are able to save you form changes, on behalf of my colleagues you are most welcome.
Should you encounter any other issue or difficulty feel free to let us know and we will happily assist.