- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 08:54 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
While reading the another thread, I can understand you are trying to share your form via email , if I'm correct, this guide will help you to accomplish what you want :
Please, let us know it that helps, if not, we will be glad to assist you.
- skatchAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 01:54 AM
Hey Kevin, Thanks for your answer. I was hoping for a way to embed the form directly in an email. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 02:33 AM
It is possible to embed the form in your email. However, we do not recommend embedding your form in emails because most of the email clients have very limited support on HTML & Scripts. That means embedding your form in email will most probably not work or display properly on user's email client. We suggest to just send the direct link of the form to your clients as provided by my colleague Kevin.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- skatchAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 02:34 AM
I see. Thanks for explaining.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 02:38 AM
You are welcome. If you have any other question or concern, please feel free to contact us again. Regards.