JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Send notification to a different address based on a conditionAsked by wbarkwell on December 08, 2015 at 12:14 PM
I understand that you want to send the notification to a different email address for any hardware related issues. I notice that there are no notifications present on your JotForm http://www.jotform.us/form/53413752057150
Please add a notifier to your JotForm by following the guide below :
Once the notifier is added to your JotForm, you can now open the conditions wizards to setup conditions to send the email based on conditions.
1. On the Conditions wizard, please select the option to Change Email Recipient.
2. Now, setup the rules to match your conditions.
3. You can add multiple rules by adding + sign on the left side.
4. Now, select the notifier to send to choose the different recipient.
5. Save the condition and your JotForm.
Please be noted that the notifier will be sent to the email address only if the conditions are matched.
Hope this information helps.
Thank you for your help !