- trowlandAsked on December 08, 2015 at 01:01 PM
Hello, is there a way, possibly with conditional logic, to change one or more fields to read only when another field is completed?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 03:04 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It should be possible with 'ENABLE / REQUIRE FIELD' conditions. You will need to use 'Disable' actions, please see the next animation.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- trowlandAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 11:57 AM
That seems to work perfectly, I will continue testing with this method. Thank you very much.
- trowlandAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 11:58 AM
I actually do have one other question. Is there a way to link these actions to someone clicking a "Next" button on a multi-page form?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 02:27 PM
Great! Glad my colleague's solution helps.
Yes, this solution should work with multi-page forms too. However, you can't apply disable on page break buttons or create a condition with on click button rules. You can however show/hide the page break buttons if you like.
Let us know if I have misunderstood your question. Thanks!
- trowlandAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 02:31 PM
Ok, thank you. That does answer my question. I was looking for the "On Click" event for a rule. Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 05:21 PM
On behalf of my Mike and EltonCris, you're welcome. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.