- overtherainbowAsked on December 08, 2015 at 06:43 PM"The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details"
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 10:28 PM
That's an extra security feature from Paypal if you are using their payment buttons so that's not necessary if you are using Jotform + Paypal Integration. I suggest turning that off to resolve this problem.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile.
3. From the Selling Preferences column, click Website Payment Preferences.
4. In the Encrypted Website Payments section, select Off.
Jotform forms are secured by default, I can see that you are already using a secure form (https) https://form.jotformeu.com/53184231990355. Enabling SSL ensures 100% secure transaction. The form data will be transmitted to Paypal securely with a reliable 256 bit High-grade SSL encryption.
Hope this information helps!