- njheraldAsked on January 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM
I was under the impression that the free level of jotform would have 100mb of storage. If I delete some of the forms and storage shouldn't that open up more space in the storage.
Right now my forms are blocked because of storage limits - but I have deleted several forms that had alot of uploads attached.
- AtacanCAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 12:29 PM
As i see your uploads are at 707.77 MB. Can you please try to delete a little bit more?
- njheraldAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM
If I delete the form...shouldn't that delete the contents and free up more storage? I deleted forms and they showed up again?
- njheraldAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM
ok..thanks for you prompt response. I figured this out...I also have to empty the trash or delete the entries in the form. My form is restored.
- AtacanCAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Sorry for the delay. Happy to hear that it works fine now.
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.