- scanyAsked on December 08, 2015 at 10:05 PMLastly, when embedding the form in WIX, I was trying to size it in a way that would not create vertical scroll bars. The form gets bigger if "Meeting Treasurer" is selected or if error messages occur from missing information. Is there a way to set a fixed size for this form to fit all of these possibilities? I had to play with it a bit in the Desktop and Mobile views on WIX?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 10:13 PM
I can't seem to reproduce the problem. The form has its own auto-resize feature. The iframe container height will automatically adjust when the form length increases.
Here's how it looks on my end. There's no vertical scrollbar that appears in the form.
- scanyAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 10:18 PM
Thanks! I inserted the CSS code, but I'm new to this so not sure if I did it properly. If I didn't, can you copy-and-paste the entire CSS code section and I'll delete what is there and replace it entirely with what you provide.
That said, it seems to be working correctly now, so your change was a success!
As for the scroll bars, I had to play on the WIX side for a while to get it to display without the scroll bars. Just wondering if there were a simpler way to add a jotform to WIX and ensure no scroll bars.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 01:35 AM
I checked your iFrame code and noticed that the scrolling attribute is set to No which means that the iFrame will not display scroll bar. It could be that you have placed the iFrame inside a container that is scrollable so when the form was displayed it has a scroll bar.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/53415742787161" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 783px; border: none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- scanyAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 10:32 AM
Thank you and apologies - one more issue to be worked through.
For the radio box "Type of Contribution", I set it up in the form to default to select "From a Meeting (Meeting Treasurer)". I used the properties of that section to set to the preferred default. However, when I visit the live page, it defaults to the other option "From a Fellow (Individual)."
How can I fix this?
- CharlieAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 12:36 PM
In behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
To better assist you, I opened a separate thread for the follow up concern you have. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/721449. We will address it accordingly.
Thank you for understanding.