- ChubtAsked on December 08, 2015 at 11:45 PM
- CharlieAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 02:18 AM
I presume you are referring to this app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/reservation_form.
I was able to use it, here's how I tested it.
2. Here I designed the pattern and made a test submission using the reservation form URL. This is my reservation form URL: http://reservation.jotform.io/form/53421356567963
However, I noticed a problem on it, on my test submission, I choose seats # 8 and 10. But in my submission it shows 17 and 19. Below you'll see the form is listed in my forms list.
In the submissions page, you'll see that the seats recorded are 17 and 19, instead of 8 and 10.
Is this the same problem you are having? We'll wait for your response.
- ChubtAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 03:45 AMThanks for your email, however when I click on the Create form button it does nothing. Any ideas why this might be?
Training & Resource | Special Events Coordinator
UBT GLOBAL CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE Australia
T +61 2 8831 6030 E email@example.com W www.universalbusinessteam.com
Shepherds Bay House, Level 2, 127 Bowden Street, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Sydney, Australia
[2014 UBT Email Image]
[Description: Description: http://universalbusinessteam.com/email_signature_creator/click_here.jpg]
Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer : This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and remain the property of UBT.
It must not be disclosed to third parties without the express written approval of UBT. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not disclose or use the information in any way and must delete this email. When addressed to our clients, any advice or
information in the email or its attachments is subject to the terms of our Client Engagement Letter.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 04:59 AM
Your most recent question seems to be a separate question. I have moved it to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/721147