- erepropertyAsked on December 09, 2015 at 08:27 AM
I know that we are able to see the forms when we log into Jotform but I need them to fully show when they are sent as a PDF attachment which suddenly stopped.
we have had a submission on this link - https://form.jotformeu.com/53412839823358
- EREManagementAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 08:36 AM
when we receive a new submission an email notifier is also received which has a PDF attached. The problem is that the PDF which comes through with the email is only page 2 (showing the signature) but originally we were receiving both pages 1 & 2.
hope this helps to clarify?
feel free to call me (Kim) on 0113 380 8930 if you need further clarification.
- CharlieAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 08:53 AM
Thank you for the additional information.
I cloned your form and tried it on my end.
1. First, I cloned this one http://www.jotformeu.com/form/53412839823358.
2. I then made a test submission.
3. I then received an email notification with a PDF submission attached on it.
4. This is how my PDF submission looks like when I downloaded it, it is only 1 page because the data fitted on one page only, which is why there's no page 2.
Perhaps I'm missing something? Did you clone this form from a form that has a customized PDF layout?
You can find the customized PDF feature under the "Get PDF" button in your submissions page.
However, please note that customized PDF layout will make your PDF submission to have a fixed layout, which means it will be similar to a paper layout that does not adjust (compared to our default PDF layout that can hide and adjust the content of the text).
If I misunderstood your concern, perhaps you can share us another screenshot? We also do not have a phone support, but we do try our best to help you here in the forum.
Apologies for the inconvenience.