- morleyAsked on February 01, 2012 at 01:14 AM
I'm using the lightbox feature but the form is always on the left with whitespace on the right. Changing the with of the form creates scrollbars.
How can I fix this?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 01:54 AM
Please try to add this doctype definition to your website's source code. If you already have one, kindly replace it with this:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Please let us know if this helps or not so that we can further assist you. Thank you so much!
- morleyAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 06:55 PM
I fixed it by reducing the form width.
- bodymindfitnessAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I'm having the same problem. It's not that the lightbox doesn't show up in the middle of the page - that's working fine. It's that the form itself INSIDE the lightbox is not centered. How do we fix that?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 05:20 AM
It is happening because your form is too large. Making the form width smaller should make it centered. Try changing that from 650 to 250.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 05:21 AM
Screenshot of what I mean: