- rduongAsked on December 10, 2015 at 09:38 AM
When I integrate in spreadsheet (google drive), how can I change the time zone ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 10:56 AM
You can change the time zone on your account settings.
Here's a guide if you need one:
1. Click the "User" icon at the top right and then click the "Account" text link.
2. Go to "Settings" section, from here you edit the timezone.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- rduongAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 04:53 AM
It doesn't work....
- victorAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 10:16 AM
Could you please elaborate a bit more on what your issue is. I have just create a small sample and integrated to google spreadsheet. Once I changed my timezone, as indicated by my colleague. I noticed that all new submission used this time.
If you require additional information, please let us know. We will be glad to help.
- rduongAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 10:33 AM
YES !!! it works !
thank you very much !
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 11:36 AM
Glad to hear that it is now working on your end. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.