- yargoAsked on February 01, 2012 at 11:53 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 12:03 PM
There are two ways to downgrade your account.
First: You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your JotForm subscription.
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires. You can also subscribe again anytime you wish to our paid services again.
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. At the bottom of the page you will see there a button called "Account Settings"
3. click "Account Settings" botton
4. You will then see your account info. then hit "Downgrade"
For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again! We will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I just checked your account and its already scheduled for downgrade. This means that your subscription has been cancelled already. Your account will stay premium until March 01, 2012. After this date, your account will be downgraded to a free once.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- yargoAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 12:17 PMNew response receivedThank you
- pinoytechAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Your welcome yargo. It's our pleasure to served and assists all your needs here in JotForm.
Thank you for using JotForm!