- christophernAsked on December 11, 2015 at 01:42 PM
Had to switch tom?old because conditions were crashing form (Ticket currently pending) now I am unable to preview form or edit existing entries.Page URL:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 04:58 PM
The problem with the form is that all fields were set as "hidden" that's the reason you cannot see any of them, they are hidden or invisible.
So, you must show them all again, just click on properties and select "Show Field"
- christophernAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Hello - The first half of the form is set to invisible for our office use, however the remainder of the form is still not showing in preview either. When I try to view form I get a gateway timeout https://form.jotform.com/53307014552143 . This is not happening with my other form.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 01:14 PM
On regards to your form, the problem is the mobile responsive widget, I cloned your form and after removing it, it works. https://form.jotform.com/53474732598973
Instead I enabled the Mobile Responsive form in the Preferences list. Here is how:
1. At the toolbar, click on Preferences button.
2. Click on the General Settings tab
3. Set Responsive Form option to Yes.
- christophernAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 01:21 PM
Hello, I have tried the new cloned copy, as well as adjusting the settings on the original and am still experiencing the same issues.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 02:14 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue when I test your jotform https://form.jotform.com/53307014552143
and it is taking toll on my Form Builder just checking the form...
I believe it was due to the sheer number of fields you have on the form.
The form was not meant to be used this way.
There are 2 options I suggest you try.
#1 Disable the Autofill in the form
#2 Re-design the form and reduce the number of fields. I understand this might not be feasible for you, but if possible you should try it as well. I see multiple duplication of the fields, perhaps using a single field that have multiple entry option like the Dynamic Widgets or Configurable List will help reduce the need to add repeating fields.
Let us know if you need further assistance.