- DallasPianaAsked on December 13, 2015 at 11:29 AM
I created a form and integrated it with AWeber.
Form submission does not go through to AWeber..........
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 13, 2015 at 01:25 PM
I will report your issue to our second level, you will get news about the progress via this thread.
- DallasPianaAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 01:44 PM
I undid and redid the AWeber link.........still no connection.............
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 01:49 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received any news related to this issue, but I see it has been assigned to one of our developers and marked as Very Important.
We will let you know any news about the progress via this thread.
Thank you for your understanding.
- DallasPianaAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Good morning. I have checked with AWeber. They see no issues on their end. When can this issue be resolved? Thanks Dallas
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Unfortunately, this issue is still not resolved. We can not give you exact time frame when this will be resolved. One of our developers is assigned to this ticket and priority is set to very important.
Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
- DallasPianaAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 12:34 PM
Good news !!!!!!!!!!!
It's working !!!!!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Great. We are glad to hear that AWeber integration is working. I will check with our developers to see it they have resolved this issue.
- DallasPianaAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 02:52 PM