- SnowmanNOAsked on December 14, 2015 at 05:51 AMThey are sent to us via email, but some of the submissions are not registered properly on the web page and not properly on DropBox.
We have solved the issue with folders on DropBox. Now it is the submissions that are missing...
On DropBox some of the submissions are only registered with photos (separately) and a pdf saying submission date and time (nothing more). (some of the submissions are registered as they should - i don't see a pattern here)
- BenAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 05:53 AM
As mentioned on the previous thread Dag, I am raising this to our developers and as soon as there is any news in regards to this from them, they will update you about it through this thread.
- SnowmanNOAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 05:15 AM
Hi. How is things going with our problem?
Are you closer to a solution?
Our submissions are now a big mess.
Some of them are complete (both on web and through email - form and pictures), some are partially complete, and some are empty (both in email and on web - but we have the pictures).
We do not have control of the information in the forms, and that is not a good situation.
When things are up and running properly, we need your help to re-send all submissions to us up to that date.
We have to do this, so we make sure we have all submissions correct.
It is a hell of a jobb to download all pictures and link them to the information in the form manually.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 08:36 AM
Please accept our sincere apologies regarding this problem. Currently our developers are working hard to fix this problem. We have set an urgent status for this problem, so we expect to solve this shortly. We will let you know through this thread once it will be fully fixed.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I have moved your new concern to a new thread because we believe that we can better assist you if you will have a separate thread for every question you have to avoid confusion with the answers.
Here's the link to the new thread: How come i get submissions on an old form (used last year)?
- SnowmanNOAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 08:39 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 09:52 AM
First of all, apologies for the inconvenience. I am sorry to say that we have not received any update from our developer yet. It is still assigned to our developer. You will be notified when it's solved or will get news about it via this thread.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 09:22 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: