- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 08:03 AM
I can't seem to access your website (ecgconstructions.com). Can you give us the link of the page here? We will take a look at it.
- ecgconstructionsAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 11:25 PM
its in a members only section. see screen shot attached
- CharlieAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 01:50 AM
I checked this form https://form.jotform.com/53230843927861, and I see that some of the fields are not properly aligned.
It seems like some of the fields are not properly positions, they are either shrink incorrectly or have been moved to a different line. Please follow this guide on how to position the form fields: http://www.jotform.com/help/328-How-to-Position-Fields-in-JotForm
Here's a quick step by step to fix one part of it.
1. Here, noticed that the first line in the "Aluminium" section is out of place. My best guess that it is not on the correct form line.
2. In the form editor, when you click on its gear icon, you'll see that it has an option "Move to a new line". This means it is currently placed at the line above it, which I presume is the "Aluminium" section. Click the "Move to a new line" to place and separate it below the "Aluminium" section.
3. Save the changes and you will see this is how it looks like now:
Let us know if that works.